Would you like to be interviewed? To be interviewed, you write the answers to the questions that I ask in a comment. I won't publish it and write your answers in a blog post that will be all your own!! After the interview, I will publish your comment.
1. What is your favorite type of story? (fantasy, mystery, etc.)
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up/or already are?
5. If you could have a pet--any kind, even magical, mythical, not real...--what would you have?
6. What do you think I look like? (hair color, eye color, etc.)
7. What is your favorite eye/hair combination?
8. What's your favorite type of blog? (a story blog, random blog, etc.)
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What are some of your favorite foods?
11. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
12. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
13. If you could live anywhere in the world--or magical worlds--where would you live?
14. What is your favorite blog?
Or you can take this one (and if you've taken the one above, you can take this one, too):
1. First off, please introduce yourself.
2. And what blogs do you have?
3. Awesome! What are your blogs about?
4. Sweet. How did you get introduced to blogging?
5. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
6. What are some things about yourself that we probably don't know?
7. What do you think of yourself as? (example: I consider myself artistic)
8. What's your religion view?
9. Why do you believe that? What are your thoughts on that?
10. What would you say the goal of your blogging journey is? (example: recording your life, making people smile, etc.)
11. How do you deal with the fact that you can design your blog? (example: I design my own, I use free designs, etc.)
12. Do you think that you will continue to blog the rest of your life?
13. What are you looking for when you visit a new blog? (example: that the author is a Christian, etc.)
14. Do you think of yourself when you think of your person on blogger, or do you kind of think of that new name (etc.) that you use on blogger as kind of different?
15. And again, what's your name? ;) Thanks for taking this interview! :)
Note: please include the questions above when you write your answers. (so like copy and paste) Otherwise I have to write them in. =P
Note: I will do "commentary" if you want.