i. recap


wow. just... wow. it’s the beginning of june! i can’t  believe it. summer’s just around the corner. like... summer. i feel like it should almost still be january! lol ;) it’s so amazing how fast time flies. i’ve been pretty busy, which is why i haven’t posted in almost a month (kind of...). but i’ve been thinking of blogging and posts and what i should do because sometimes it’s kind of nice to get an idea of what your blog’s all about. :) so anyway, i’m thinking about adding recaps - like if i’ve been gone for awhile, or just randomly, i can recap what’s been happening and different things i’ve noticed. :) so, here we go.

i. the thing i’ve been dying to tell you guys about.
GUESS. WHAT. i got a camera! like a really nice camera! i. am. like. totally. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’ve had it for a little while now, and i absolutely love it!! it’s so much fun to play around with it and just take random shots, or do photo shoots. this camera is like my dream. (i literally had a dream about it like the day before it was supposed to arrive haha) i’ve been taking photos like crazy. (i already have over 1000 photos on my camera. scary...? maybe...) i love taking pictures of flowers and stuff and i keep on thinking, “i can wait to post these on my blog!!!”

(i actually kind of clogged up the computer with my photos lol and i’ve been busy, which is why i haven’t been able to upload many pictures to post on here. but hopefully soon. hopefully soon ;))

ii. the birds.
the birds have come out in full swing and they sound beautiful. i’ve been going on “adventures” with my camera to try and get pictures of them. (i’ve got a few...) i took a video on my camera, partly because i wanted to try out the video quality and partly because it sounded so beautiful where i was at. (i seriously love listening to birds) the birds were singing this morning, too. <3
The birds of the sky nest by the waters; they sing among the branches. - Psalm 104:12
i seriously love listening to the birds. <3

iii. flowers!
there have been so many flowers out lately! plus there’re these roses and let me just say... THEY. ARE. GORGEOUS. (and one of the roses smells like really good. like lemony or something. kind of.)

iv. stories? whhhhhhhat?
ok, so, i’ve been kind of working on some stories. i’ve been pretty slow, though, and i thought i had one going pretty good, but then it kind of didn’t turn how i wanted it to, so i think i might redo at least part of it, add in a new character, that kind of stuff. ;)

v. oranges
i’ve found out that for some reason, i really love cutting up oranges in slices (like round slices), and i like eating them better that way. (except usually i cut those in half...) hmm... ;)

vi. a new recipe
so i kind of sometimes “make up” food. basically: i take food i like and add stuff i think would taste good to it. usually it’s pretty simple. (like my breakfast potato, which i’m pretty sure was thought of before i thought of it ;)) so i came up with something to go with spaghetti noodles because, frankly, i love spaghetti. (i might post the recipe...)

vii. that awkward moment when you have to add a search bar to find an old post of yours
yeah....

viii. the cello
so a few posts ago, i mentioned i got a cello. (which is awesome ;)) i’ve been having lots of fun playing it and finding out songs by ear (like “do you want to build a snowman?” at least part of it ;)) and playing some easy songs out of some piano books, which has been awesome. :) do any of you guys have any instruments? :)

xi. and they all said “the end”
well, thanks for coming along for the wild ride of my first recap. :) hope you all have a great day!! :) God bless you guys!! :)

be a hero,
anna

10 comments:

  1. Exciting! Get those photos up so we can check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean when u say time is flying by! I mean it's been crazy busy in my life too and I just can't believe the year is almost half way over o_0 but anyway loved this post! I've been missing your awesomeness :) you blog will forever be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! That is so cool that you got a camera (and a cello!)! And I love hearing the birds each morning, spring is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo. :)
    I just found your blog, and I'm so happy I did! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to get a new camera! I was super excited when I got a new one last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna,
    I finished my part :)
    I also did some art for the first chapter http://authorclubgirls.blogspot.com/2014/06/surprisewhat-is-this.html
    (it's the second one)
    anywho after you've written your character out and I have an idea what she looks like I'll add her in the drawings too :D

    P.S. You don't have to use the drawing I just thought it would be cool if it was in there :)

    oh, yeah...here's my part....


    Pernisia

    I was normal and I had a nice normal life… that is until…the day my bedroom door started glowing.

    It was the day before Saturday (also known as Friday) and I was at a breaking point…I felt like my head was going explode from all the stress that was pushing itself through me….and why was I so stressed you may ask….well let’s just say when you’re home alone with your crazy wacked out twin brother who says he’s going to ride his bike off the roof and (hopefully) land (safely) in the backyard pool…and he won’t listen to reason no matter what you say………..you’re going to feel a little stretched to the limit!
    I pointed out all the flaws of this plan as I watched him pull his bike out of the garage and somehow lug it up onto the roof, and even that hadn’t worked finally I followed him up and tried to get his bike away from but he just wouldn’t let go so I pulled harder and he pulled harder until I was nearly sitting on the seat of the bike commanding he let go, and than…he did.
    I felt the bike fly forward with me practically on it and than both the bike and I hurled over the edge of the roof…the pool looming below.

    “Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CALEB!!!!” I screamed thrashing my limbs through the air...before painfully hitting the water with a belly flop.
    I emerged, angry, my clothes dripping wet, my dark brown hair in complete soaked disarray. My brother wisely sensing a coming storm broke into a run and made for nearest window and climbed in probably to go hide in his room.

    “CAAAAAAAAAALEB!” I yelled as I rushed towards the house and flung open the door leaving puddles behind me.
    “It wasn’t my fault!” He replied descending the stairs with a towel in his hands. “You’re the one who grabbed the bike first.” I seized the towel from him and shook it in his face.
    “I wouldn’t have had to if you hadn’t had that stupid idea!”
    “What stupid idea, you brought it up in the first place.”
    “No, I didn’t”
    “Yeah you did, You said if I rode my bike off the roof into the pool you’d give me $20 dollars.”
    I blushed angrily. “I didn’t think you’d actually do it!”
    “I didn’t.” he replied shrugging, “You did.”
    I was to upset to retort to that so instead I huffed up the stairs to my room and slammed the door knocking some archery trophies from a shelf.
    Before I change or dry myself up further I heard a knock at my door. “GO AWAY CALEB”
    “What?’ Caleb called…his voice faint as if he was still downstairs. The knocking became louder and more urgent. “CUT IT OUT CALEB I’M DONE WITH YOU.”
    “Cut what out, I’m not doing anything.”
    I swung the door open, “CALEB STOP OR I……” I trailed off.
    Where there should have been a Caleb and a hallway there was grass…bright green trees and a strange watery looking sky. Before I could properly react, my room dissolved leaving me still soaking wet, in the middle of nowhere.

    I couldn’t help it I screamed…..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say how much I adore your blog design? You're so talented! And cellos are pretty amazing. Have a wonderful summer! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Anna,
    I was just reading through some of my old posts and saw something that made me smile. It was a comment you once left me on a computer drawing I'd done, "Anna Under the Stars" you said, "how did you come up with that name?"

    Back than everybody knew you as Storyteller and nobody knew your real name was Anna...but now I know why you said that and I just couldn't help but smile. Hope this made you smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, that moment when you get the camera you've been dying for :) I'm still saving up for mine.
    I've added your blog button to mine. Would you like to do a button swap?
    -Nymisha ♦

    ReplyDelete
  10. I awarded you on the Liebster award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger