Updates and a Surprise :)


Have you ever felt like there's so much information and work and everything your head's just going to about explode?? Yeah, I felt like that yesterday. (I believe it was. Or maybe it was the day before that. Let's just say recently, OK, and call it quits...) It's just like that moment when you want to pull your hair out and scream because your mind becomes overloaded and there's that horrible thought of I still have lot a million more things to do. Ugh, I hate that feeling with a really big passion. (It makes me want to scream. Really. And pull my hair out. And maybe even throw a book across the room. OK, I wouldn't do that, but seriously...)

I have a question--is anybody else studying Spanish? Seriously, isn't it one of the most confusing languages in the history of the world?? Well, probably not, but it's the only language I've ever had to learn. (Other then English. But... um... yeah. I grew up speaking that. So.) Sometimes it's really really REALLY confusing... let's just say I'm not gifted at languages like some people. =P

I haven't been writing lately like at all. Not because I don't have ideas and stuff. Mostly because 1) my mind's been kind of in a crazy whirling mess, 2) my new idea that's only part of an idea's killing me, and 3) I really want to write more on the Unusuals but I'm trying to figure out where they're supposed to go next to get to THE FINALE. (Yes, I do know what's going to happen. Yay me! By the way, I have over 100 [small] pages on it, and I've made all of the books [so far] exactly 303, so we're kind of like one third of the way there. Cool, right? I'm excited. It's going to be great. [I added some really funny parts. hehe Come on, there's got to be some perks with having Madeline the defense girl narrating part of it, right? ;)]) I'm excited. =D

I've been a happy little designer lately. Mostly because I've been coming up with some stuff that I'm really loving. :) (It's OK if you guys don't like it, I just happen to personal be loving all of this...) OH MY GOODNESS, I ALMOST FORGOT! Gee, I can't believe I forgot this... practically the whole reason I'm writing this post in the first place... *face palm*

OK, guess what? I've finally made an official designing site instead of just a page! Go and check out Hero Coding & Design! (And as always, all my designs are free. I'd love to have you go and order a package! :)) I was really happy with how I managed to make it look. I seriously had barely any idea about how I wanted the site to look. Then it just sort of... fell together. :) Hope you guys like it! :) (By the way, this is the "surprise" mentioned in the post title. :))

OK, after you read/comment/whatever you're going to do on this post, you've got to check this song out by ThePianoGuys! IT'S SO AWESOME! :D

Be amazingly awesome was usual! :)

Be a hero,
Anna

P.S. The publishing company that I sent Rubberboot Girl still hasn't replied, but I have hope. :) Have any of you guys sent out query letters yet? :)

22 comments:

  1. Yay! :D The design of your design blog (:P) is AHMAZING. Like, seriously. <3 I was actually thinking of ordering a design from you for my photography blog...expect an email soon! ;)

    xoxo,
    Jessie

    P.S. I really hope it gets published! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much. <3 That's so sweet. <3 I'm so happy I got to work with you. :)

      Thanks:)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I do Spanish too, and I think it is awfully confusing as well. I don't like it much, but i have to learn it, so I am really trying.(even though I am not doing too good) I find it sort of boring. There are other languages that look more apealing than Spanish. Well, I better stop complaining. I have learned part of other languages, but not much. i know a bit of French, which consists of about 3 to 4 words, and a few sentences in Afaricons(Kolsa). I had to learn some for when my family went on a missions trip to Africa. I started doing Irish, but I did not get very far, and am a bit busy to keep going at the moment.
    I have been taking Spanish for years, and I feel like I have gotten nowhere.
    Well, Have a good day.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! lol I don't think that I'd be able to learn anything else. =P That's definitely not my forte....

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is so cool how you got all those pictures on your header like that =O how did you do that? You are so amazing. As hard as I try I will never be as good as a designer as you are! You are so gifted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Britt!!! :) It's a really awesome tutorial. Here's the link to that tutorial: http://www.2createawebsites.com/image-slide-show.php :) That's so sweet:) Thanks:) You're a great designer, Britt:)

      Delete
  4. The longer publishers wait, the better, right? =D
    PB

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMIGOODNESS YES!!!! AHHHH I know exactly what you mean! I hate that!! (with a passion, as you can see, er, read).
    I am learning Spanish and, sorry to say, I find it quite easy. However, I have "kind-of" gone through other Spanish programs before this, so it's a lot of review. :P
    If you have any questions about Spanish I'd be happy to try and help! My email is nostrella"at"gmail"dot"com. :)
    YAYAYAYAYAY!!! THE UNUSUALS!!! I love them. I always (yes, I know it's only been a few months. What-eve. hehe) secretly wished that I was one of them :) I can't wait to read more!!
    Okay, well, that's about it...you know me, I'm never done, but I will voluntarily stop :D
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina:) I'm going to be taking a more official class (I believe) next year (?), but that was really sweet of you to offer:)

      You're so sweet, I was just like, "OK, I am SO making Christina one of the Unusuals!" :D I just have to save the perfect character for you. :) I'm thinking I might introduce you in the next book, so you can stay in the series. (Otherwise, you probably wouldn't make a reappearance. :/) :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, that's awesome!

      Oh my gosh!! Aaaaahhh! That is so cool! Aw, thank you so much! That's so sweet :) :) :) Awesomeness. :D *smiling like my face will break*

      Delete
  6. I'm not learning Spanish yet, but soon wilt be the time.....
    UNUSUALS!!! GO ANNA!!!!!!
    That's cool!
    I'm trying to find de perfect publisher,so it's still in the progress ;( I hope you get to publish your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you'll do great:)

      haha :) Thanks:)

      Thanks! I hope you get yours published, too! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm learning Spanish, and I COMPLETELY understand what you're talking about: it's frustrating! :) But, I think it's easier for me, cause my Dad and all his side of the family speak it, so I've been exposed more to it. I'm super excited about your new designing blog! (I'm going to go check it out right now.) May the Lord's blessings be upon the book you sent to a publishing company! Great song by the Piano Guys: funny you mention it now, I've been listening to it most all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' your new blog design!! Goodness! It's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger