So...

Hey, ya'll! 


I hope you're having a great day today! Thanks for everybody who's new to my site for coming on and seeing what's going on!! I don't know if any of you guys like reading stories and poetry, but I love to write them!!! (and read them, too) =^) So yesterday was pretty awesome, since I had like four story ideas!! One's pretty promising, too. (I had an idea today, too, but I still kind of have to flesh it out more). So, tip of the day--if you want to write stories and you've kind of got some idea of what you want to do (say a character, name, place, or time period), and you're stuck, just live life! Life always has plenty of ideas, whether you hear about something or watch a movie or read a book, there's ideas out there just waiting to be taken and all put together in one huge book! I hope that was helpful for those of you out there who are thinking about pursuing a career as a writer!
 Hope you're having a great day!


Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger