Psalm 23

The Lord is my pacesetter... I shall not rush
He makes me stop for quiet intervals
He provides me with images of stillness,
which restore my serenity
He leads me in the way of efficiency
through calmness of mind and his
guidance is peace
Even though I have a great many things
to accomplish each day, I will not fret,
for His presence is here
His timelessness, His all-importance will
keep me in balance
He prepares refreshment and renewal in
the midst of my activity by anointing my
mind with the oils of tranquility
My cup of joyous energy overflows
Truly harmony and effectiveness shall
be the fruits of my hours
For I shall walk in the Pace of my Lord
and dwell in His house for ever. 


~Psalm 23 (Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger