You are Lord of Lords...

(girl's part)
You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings,
You are mighty God, Lord of everything,
You're Emmanuel, you're the great I Am,
You're the Prince of Peace, who is the Lamb,
You're my saving God, you're my saving Grace,
You will reign forever, You are Ancient of Days,
You are Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End,
You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and Friend.


(everyone together)
You're my Prince of Peace, and I will live my life for You.


So, I just love this song, and I don't know if any of you guys know about it, but I just wanted to share it with you! If you know this song, you probably know that it's You Are Holy, though I didn't add the beginning or the boys' part. If you have sang this song before, please comment!!


~Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger