THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!! =D

Just a sec.

I have to put in a picture to set you off.
OK.

Yep.

Read that.^ (title)

Now continue.

THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!! =D

What are here?

Awesomeness is here, that's what!!!!

Aka I have two new stories.

No, they're not on this blog.

*drum roll*

They're on.......

.......DRAGONMASTER!!!!! =D

And what stories are they......? ;D

 and

ISN'T THIS SO EXCITING?!?!

Want to visit?

Want to read?

I sure hope so. ;D

Click here to visit and read Fairy Eyes.

Click here to visit and read The Time Travelers. (also, tell me if you enjoyed that< book enough to have a second book. Because the second book's finished ;D)

Have a great day!!!! :)

P.S. Thanks for the 55 followers!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Dear Storyteller,
    Two things...

    1. If you make another story contest I'll enter it I just love to write and if I can you'll see my own of course I'll have to have time to edit it too ;)

    2. I really wanted someone to write a time traveling book I've experimented with it a few times and I just couldn't get it to work so I compromised and wrote something for myself about a girl who enters her own book and unbeknownst to her becomes the main character ;)
    Oh and her book is in Nottingham in the time of Robin Hood and his Merry Men oh and don't forget the lovely Maid Marien hehe.

    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! When I have a new story contest I will keep that in mind!!! :)

      Well, now you've got it!! ;D

      I love Robin Hood. I don't know why. =D

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger