June


dear june,

how could you have come so fast? it used to be january. and now suddenly it's june. and already, dear june, you are coming to an end. how can my year go by this fast? before i know it, i will be bouncing my grandchildren on my knee. my life seems to be sweeping past like a whisper of a wind, washing away like the trickle of a wave. and now, june, it's almost time to say goodbye. i will miss you, with your days of green grass, rainstorms, fresh air, beautiful starry skies, and big, clear, blue skies.

goodbye june.

i will always love you.

i will miss you.

love,
me

p.s. i'll say hi to july for you...

2 comments:

  1. You're new header is BEAUTIFUL!!! So perfect for summer <3 Alex

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger