Corn in a Row....

Please welcome a blog that I'm going to be posting on called Corn in a Row!!! :) I would love it if you would go and check it out and leave a comment and maybe even follow!!! It's half by me and half by my great friend Farm Girl. :)

And then, I saw that I'd gotten awarded the Sunshine Award again!!! :)


1. What is your favorite Holiday Movie?
I'm not really sure...... :P

2. What is your favorite flower?
What a stinker I am...... I don't know......

3. What is you favorite drink?
Milk or water. :)

4. What is your passion?
Writing, reading, singing, playing the piano, designing, and lots of other stuff. :P

5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Fall and winter. :)

6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Morning.

7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Probably volleyball, now that  I think of it.....

8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I don't know??


3 comments:

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger