My Computer is Old


i stare at the computer screen. the graphics sometimes aren't the best, but i love it. it's old. it's not new. we bought it old. we bought it used. but it doesn't matter. because i love it. i love the keyboard. i love the fonts. i just love every part of it. even the strange games that didn't come with other computers, for when i was bored. i just love it. my old computer.

My computer is old. I was actually going to get a laptop, for writing stories, you see. (I don't write stories on this computer. I do it on "my" computer that stays in my room.) We'd been looking at laptops for awhile, and then my mom came home with a really old computer.

"This is for you," she said. "It works, and I thought you'd like it."

At first, I was kind of hesitant. I mean, I'd been wanting a new laptop. But after awhile, I loved it. Even though it's rather old, and doesn't have internet connection. It doesn't matter.

My computer is old. But I love it.

It has glitches, it has funny things, but I'm familiar with them. I know how to take care of them. I know how to do different things on it. I love reading the stories on it. I love everything about it. I know it's old, but I love it.

It's not as nice as others, or maybe not as nice as I'd first dreamed. But, really, it's been an awesome computer for me. The next computer I want is a laptop, but in the meantime, I'm going to be enjoying my computer. It's old. But I love it.

6 comments:

  1. Yea, I LOVE old computers! I need one so bad to write stories on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new laptop and to be honest I miss my old one =( I mean really! This new one is just going to take a while to get used to I guess but really I way prefer my old one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the way it usually is with computers... :/ Sometimes I wish we could just scan a manual with our brains and know everything about it haha =D

      Delete
  3. I love this. :) I like old computers, too, for the most part, except, our older computers which aren't even that old are used so much and have so much data on them that they run extremely slow. XD
    I sound spoiled, but I'm just so used to fast internet. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) haha yeah...

      No, you're not, I'm the same way--I hate slow internet. =P

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger