Excuse Me, Strange Crazy Girl Coming Through!


Believe it or not, this crazy girl here<^> doesn't actually like going fast on a lot of vehicles, animals, etc.

*gasp*

How horrifying!

Yeah, yeah, so what? It makes me scared. Mostly because I've had lots of bad experiences (and heard bad stories) about going really fast on stuff. So it just makes me more careful when I'm on something (like... a gocart?) that tends to go faster. (like a horse?)

On a horse, I don't think I'll ever be comfortable. I mean, come on! They have a mind of their own! What're they going to do next?! I will admit that if orcs were chasing me, give me a horse and I'll gallop to Helms Deep (*cough cough*watchingLOTRmakesmerethinkmyhorsefears*cough cough*), but otherwise? Let's just walk ol' Bessie home...

But there are those occasions that I get comfortable doing something "fast". (like bike riding... or waterslides... or skiing... except we all know how my skiing adventures turned out. =P) Then you'd better watch out, because this strange crazy girl's coming through and I'm pretty sure you don't want to get hit by her!

I've only gone gocarting like once in my entire life (for real--and it was actually only a few days ago! But I thought you guys would think that it was too boring for your time, so I saved you from having to hear the story...) but I'm pretty sure that if I went gocarting more often (around where I live it's all fourwheelers, trucks, and horses...) I'd actually get the hang of it and, hey, how about we race around the track together? (as you can imagine, being a little paranoid from the last thing "new" and "fast" that I did--skiing--I tore my ACL, I went like almost baby slow [I went a little faster at the end, if that's any help...] and people kept on cutting me!! I was kind of mad. I mean, come on, dude! Can't you see I don't want to get hurt?! Ugh, OK, I'm going to stop talking about that...)

Are you more of a dare devil? Or are you like me, a little bit of a Paranoid Patricia? (that doesn't quite sound right, does it? Oh well. I just made it up on the spot. Good thing I'm not the one making up old sayings!! haha)

God bless and have a great Sunday!! :)

Be a hero,
Anna

8 comments:

  1. Yikes! Totally with you Anna! I get terrified on the freeway. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, personally, I'd think myself not quite a daredevil :) but pretty fast...
    Though I'd rather ride horse any day than go go carting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem is I can't ever get the horse to go fast enough for me! :P #imexperiencedhorseman Even though it is kind of scary I like the fastness. And when I skate, watch out, I'm a fasty! :P :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's so awesome, Hannah! *sigh* I wish I had your confidence...

      Delete
  4. I am a little bit of a daredevil. I've always liked going fast whether I'm on a horse, going on a waterside, or just walking (and eating! :P). I've never gone go-carting or skiing, though, so I don't know what to say to that. But I guess it just gives me a rush and a great feeling whenever I go fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I like walking fast and eating fast. Those things I control! ;)

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger