let's go on an adventure \\ short


i'm going on an adventure. not sure when i'll be back. most likely some lovely water and lots of hiking involved. my lazy saturday turned into the busy saturday that i thought i wouldn't have. but that's ok. it'll be fun. sometimes the unexpected things are fun.

so take your friend's hand.
let's fly.
let's glide
let's go on an adventure.

this post is kind of a strange mix of inspirational/confusing/short/explanation post. sorry if that's kind of confusing. i have other things on my mind... and lowercase? that's because it's fun. :)

grab your friend's hand \\ let's go on an adventure

be a hero,
anna

p.s. what're you doing today? what do you usually do on saturdays?

12 comments:

  1. I am going to the County Fair :) Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I am just messy around ...
    and freaking out about all my crazy fandoms!!!!! Seriously I have so many I cannot keep up with them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little story!
    I am welcoming home my parents from Hawaii and performing Sound of Music!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I was going to go on a hike with some friends...but it got canceled, so now I'm just hangin' out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the hike, but it's fun to hang out:)

      Delete
  5. Cool! Have fun! I played Legos with my brothers and worked more on my book on Saturday. Fun times

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger