Tag, I'm it!

Hannah from in Neverland tagged me on her book blog, Candy Apple Books, for this awesome tag that doesn't have a name. But, trust me, it's awesome! :D So here we go...

1) If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/tv series showed up at your doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first)

OK, so, on Dragonmaster (where I did this tag before), I used Lord of the Rings, so *sniff sniff* I can't do it again. So I will use Star Wars, because I love Star Wars. =D (I'm not sure if anybody's done Narnia yet, but for some reason Star Wars seems more original...)

OK, so, I'm just going to skip the first three movies, so guess who our dark villain is?! You guessed it. DARTH VADER!!!!!! Okey dokey. So Darth Vader shows up at my doorstep. Wow. I'm actually starting to imagine this.

First off, if I saw Darth Vader on my doorstep, I'd be like, "Um... can I help you?" Because I would most likely not really believe it was Darth Vader and think that it was a strange person who liked dressing up like a little kid. Then he'd be like breathing in and out in that way and be like, "I'm Darth Vader!" And I'd be thinking that this person's a total weirdo when he starts raising his hand to choke me... >>
2) Now suppose the heroes opposite your villain showed up just after your exchange, what would you do?

...and then all of a sudden Luke, Leia, and Han Solo shows up. OK, we'll let Chewie, C3P-0, and R2-D2 come along for the ride, too. I personally think Han's more funny then Luke (sorry, Luke always just seemed more... um.... incapable? I don't know...), so I'm going to let him knock Darth's hand away. Then Luke can do some kind of Jedi force thing on him. (because I feel bad for him, and because he gets more "strong" in the later movies...) Then Chewie can tie him up and sit on him. C3P-0 can freak out, and R2-D2 can go and get us some lemonade. Leia and I will just hang out until they're all through. ("Hey, I'm Anna." "Hey, I'm Leia." "Interesting party you travel with." "Tell me about it.") 
3) So... moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course-- whatever it may be ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain... who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do?  

Wow... um, I kind of already covered that, did I? haha I mean the getting saved part. So I got saved up there^, and now I come across poor Darth Vader on the ground. Let's pretend it's like the end of the 6th movie and he doesn't have his helmet on and he's wheezing. Come on, admit it. You can just leave him there!! I'd drag him back to the house and then call the gang to come over and help me. ("Come on, Luke! He's your father!!!")
4) Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be) your reaction?

Wow! Sweet! I'm in the Galaxy! haha =D I'd be hoping this was AFTER they won and everything. Then I'd tour all the planets, maybe get a little Jedi training, get my own lightsaber, the lot... Of course, that would be AFTER I got rescued, so for the time being let's imagine that I'm really stuffed into the back of a stardestroyer. Err, in the back? I guess in the basement or something. A detention room??
5) Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you-- but now you are faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded), has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive... 
What. Do. You. Do

Well, I'm supposing that poor ol' Darth really did turn good, but I'd tell him, "Thanks for the offer, bro, but your kids are really awesome and I'd like to go on a perilous journey with them. See you later!" Now let's go find a starship and blast off! Oh, wait, Han, where on earth is the Millennium Falcon?!

<><><><><><><>

haha hope you guys all enjoyed that rather interesting little tag there. :)

Now I get to award some people!! Ooh goody. lol ;D

Let's see... OK, I got it now. :)

Maddie May@Totally Me!
Hannah@The Writings of Hannah
Abilaine@Abilaine Cottage
Melody@Pink Melody
Claire@hello little birdy

And you can just grab the tag, if you want. :)

Have a great day!! :)

Be a hero,
Anna

6 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha!!! Loved your answer to #2!!! I too think that Han Solo is waaay funnier/awesomer than Luke. Luke is just too...rash? ridiculous? kind of stupid in some ways? I dunno.
    Fun post!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me, Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me Anna!!!
    I love that you did Star Wars! it was awesome and hilarious at the same time:D
    thanks again!
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger