Interview with Rachel

Hey, guys!! :) I got an interview from Rachel from The story blog. Go check it out!! :) Her and Kathryn have a thrilling series that I know you'll love. :)

Here is her interview, unedited:

1. What is your favorite type of story? (fantasy, mystery, etc.) I like thrillers and bios and adventure stories. it depends though, I like all sorts of books!

2. What is your favorite season? summer! and christmas- if Christmas is a season :)

3. What is/was your favorite subject in school? writing and history

4. What do you want to be when you grow up/or already are? I want to be a housewife and if not that; a business woman. 

5. If you could have a pet--any kind, even magical, mythical, not real...--what would you have? I'd have a pet wolf that would be friendly. 

6. What do you think I look like? (hair color, eye color, etc.) tall? brown hair? brown eyes? I don't know. 

7. What is your favorite eye/hair combination? I like brown eyes, brunette hair. 

8. What's your favorite type of blog? (a story blog, random blog, etc.) a story blog and a random blog yet with a direction. 

9. What is your favorite color? Pink!

10. What are some of your favorite foods? I like roast beef, strawberries, white bread... I can't list them all, too many! and ice cream!

11. What's your favorite thing about blogging? writing and meeting other bloggers online. 

12. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I would have a nickname Coco. 

13. If you could live anywhere in the world--or magical worlds--where would you live? I'd live in the southwest somewhere. I like the desert! and I'd live on a ranch!

14. What is your favorite blog? I like http://chattykathy-kathryn.blogspot.ca/ and http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.ca/ and many others!

thanks for doing this interview with me!

--Rachel S






Great interview, Rachel!! :) I loved it!! :) You can take one of the two awards from above as a reward for doing this with me. :)

If you'd like to be interviewed, too, go to my Interview page and fill out the questions. :)
{does not include email}

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger