Locked Away #2

How to linkup:
1. Grab the picture and put it in your post. (you can also put it on the side of your blog, too, if you want.)
2. Pretend that you're writing a journal entry. Make up a character, where they live, time period, family, etc.
3. Follow the theme for each linkup for your journal entry. (example: "love", "hate", "forgiveness", "family"....)
4. You must be a follower of this blog.
5. Have fun!! :)


This week's theme is going to be... "secrets". (by the way, you can have a reoccurring character or invent a new one each time.... )(wait, I think this is supposed to be like the same person reoccurring... I'm not sure... =P)

Dear Diary,

Hello, it's Helen again. I still have no news of my brother and father. I hope they're safe. I pray for them every day.

The reason I'm writing right now is because something... strange is going on. I woke up this morning and went downstairs. Mum was writing a letter at the table, but the second that she saw me she quickly slipped the letter into her pocket. I can't begin to imagine what the letter contained. What secrets did it hold? I don't know. I don't even know who it was to.

I tried to ask her about it just a few minutes ago, but it ended in her yelling at me and sending me to bed early. As you can guess, I decided to write all of this down before I went to bed and forgot some of the details.

What am I going to do? Mum's never kept secrets from me before. And what kind of secrets could they be? I don't know. But I want to find out.

I can hear her coming up the stairs.

I've got to go.

Love,
Helen


3 comments:

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger