An Interview!!!

Hey, guys!!! I'm going to be doing an interview with Ireland of A Pearl of Great Price. (That's a really awesome blog by the way, go check it out!!) :)

Here are my questions and her answers written in her own words:

1. What is your favorite type of story? (fantasy, mystery, etc.)

Ireland's answer: Fiction, mystery's, a-lot! :)
2. What is your favorite season?

Ireland's answer: Spring or Fall.
3. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Ireland's answer: Science, Writing.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up/or already are?

Ireland's answer: A wife/mother/midwife.
5. If you could have a pet--any kind, even magical, mythical, not real...--what would you have?

Ireland's answer: Horse, even better, flying horse! :)
6. What do you think I look like? (hair color, eye color, etc.)


Ireland's answer: Brown hair, brown eyes, fairly tall, IDK! :)

7. What is your favorite eye/hair combination?

Ireland's answer: Brown hair, brown eyes, or blond hair, blue eyes. I know, really creative right! :)
8. What's your favorite type of blog? (a story blog, random blog, etc.)

Ireland's answer: I'm not sure, probably one with randomness, pictures, and updates on whats going on in that person's life.
9. What is your favorite color?

Ireland's answer: Blue!!! Then purple.
10. What are some of your favorite foods?

Ireland's answer: Mint chocolate chip ice cream, brownies, pasta, pizza, lots of stuff! :)
11. What's your favorite thing about blogging?

Ireland's answer: Meeting other awesome bloggers, having a place to talk.
12. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Ireland's answer: OUCH! I have no clue... I actually kinda like my name! :) (Note from me: I was just saying if you HAD to, not that you like hate your own name or anything) =D
13. If you could live anywhere in the world--or magical worlds--where would you live?

Ireland's answer: I like living where I am right now but I would like to visit Ireland! :)
14. What is your favorite blog?

Ireland's answer: I love Jaime's "Diligently Waiting", Emma's "Simply Emma", Lucia's "Lucia Ect", to many to name! :)

Congrats, Ireland!!!! Super answers!!!!! =D

And since you were so awesome, you get to pull this off and display it on your blog!!!! :) Thanks so much, Ireland!!! :)

If you'd like to be interviewed, too, just go to my Interview page at the top and place your answers in the comments. Thanks!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger