So....

OK, I know, I know. What's with the picture?

(you're probably think "has Storyteller gone crazy?! What on earth does a stage have to do with stories or anything else randomness in her brain?!?!")

Anyway, so the scoop is this.

Today, I'm going to a concert.

And, the best part of all, is that I'm going to be seeing one of my best-friends-ever Otter Days. Yes, the person with the cute little blog over there that I do hope you've visited!! (haha) Anyway, if you  haven't, here's the link.

And-- the bad part. We're dropping off a puppy. THE LAST puppy that we have.

Yeah, that's her. Isn't she cute? OK, I admit it, she's cuter in real life. =D Apparently the people who are taking her are going to name her like Mitzi or something.

Anywayyyy, so I'm going to be in the car for like a really long time. Please pray for safe travels!!! Hopefully my next post will be something more interesting. :)


2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cute puppy! Hope you have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah!! =D By the way, LOVE your new blog design!!!

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger