2013!

Happy New Year!!!!

Wow, it's already 2013!!! Weird, huh? I just know that I'm going to keep on putting "2012" and then have to make that 2 look like a 3. =P

I'm so excited to see what God's going to be bring into my life this next year. Probably plenty of stories, and I'm hoping plenty more bloggers that I get to meet!! :)

Thanks for everybody who participated in the Christmas Party!! Most of you haven't collected your door prizes, so please talk to me about receiving those. (Because the last person to get their door prizes is getting a little itchy to grab one......) So don't forget to talk to me about that!! :)

I feel like I'm pretty different than I was at the beginning of 2012. I suppose years can do that for you. For one thing, I've "discovered" blogging. Second, I've discovered that I loved designing!! I really never knew that before. Now, I can't imagine NOT knowing. =D

And all of the stories.... there's been so many that I've started and finished this year!! I probably even got a record high of finished stories. =D Probably because of you guys wanting them so badly, lol. You guys are great motivators. =D Yes, yes, I'm working on the stories. By the way, did I tell you that Connie McGraw's second story is about halfway through? (On the low-side of halfway, mind you.) Isn't that awesome?! I'm so excited..... :)

What have been some of your favorite memories of 2012?

Your favorite blogger moments?

Your favorite stories?

Your favorites of everything?

This morning, we all recorded some of our favorite moments. It's made me realize that 2012 has been my favorite year yet.

I can't believe it!! I have 79 followers, people!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! You guys have made blogger amazing for me.

What's in store for 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger