in which i talk about my story and share a hilarious song!

every time i walk around in nature, i'm reminded of this one story idea i've had for like ages but have never been successful enough to actually complete on paper. (or computer, whichever way you like to look at it......) it's kind of really annoying sometimes, but i'm working on it. i really am. it's about this girl named Rowan who goes to live at her Aunt Mattie's (Matilda) mansion with her family, since her aunt just got sent off to the insane asylum. what she doesn't know is that the forest is actually alive... ok, ok, don't freak out on me. not alive alive, in a magical sense alive. but i shouldn't spill the beans anymore. so goodbye, subject-Rowan.

oh yeah, for all of the Star Wars lovers, LOOK AT THE AWESOMENESS THAT WE FOUND!!!! =D this is HILARIOUS.

please listen if you've heard the song "call me maybe", because this is hilarious! my favorite parts are Padme's "met you" and the young Obi-Wan's (Ewan McGregor), "maybe". bahahaha tell me which part(s) is/are your favorite. :)

8 comments:

  1. Ha!ha! That is so funny!!!!! Thanks 4 posting this:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I thought it was hilarious, too! =D

      Delete
  2. I wanted to say thanks for following my blog and for leaving your lovely comment! (And I looked at your profile when I saw I'd gotten a new follower, and saw that you were 80--and I BELIEVED you for about twenty seconds! That video is HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah! :) hahahaha no, I'm not 80. =D lol I KNOW! I thought it was really funny. *i luv Star Wars* =D

      Delete
  3. Well that had to have taken a lot of time and patience
    I'm impressed that guy really must like doing it.

    I must agree with you there young Obi-Wans "Maybe" was pretty hilarious.

    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger