Book Cover Contest "The Unusuals"--Results!! =)

Thanks to everybody who entered the contest!! They were all great!!

I finally had to come and judge them all and I decided that...

First place went to Maddie!

Second place went to Jenny!

And third place went to Britt!!

Great job, guys!! I loved them!!

Here are your awards:



(Maddie's)


(Jenny's)


(Britt's)

Great job, girls!!! I loved them!!!!!! :)

Maddie--since you're already in the Unusuals books, talk to me about another award that you would like! :)

Jenny--you get a quote from the Unusuals! Tell me what quote you want and I'll get it to you.

Britt--enjoy your award above!! :)

Thank you guys sooooo much for all entering!!! It was awesome!!!! :)


6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited I won! Congrat's Jenny and Britt!

    Storyteller- Yeah I am already in the book and LOVING IT! How about you owe me one till I think of something;-D
    Yours,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, well, I totally missed this...:P Thanks, Storyteller. :)
    Uhm...a quote...I dunno...any quote you think is nice, I guess.

    Thanks again,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      OK, go and pick a quote that you like from the Unusuals and I'll get you set up! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey, sorry I forgot about this until just now. :P

      How about this quote: Then Jenny came out. Master asked her a series of questions that even the smartest person wouldn’t be able to answer. But Jenny answered them without even blinking.
      “She’s really smart,” D explained. “That’s her gift. Intelligence. She’s even smarter than like Einstein or any of those other guys.”

      You can make the quote shorter if you want. ^-^

      I hope it's not too late.
      ~jenny

      Delete
    3. That's OK. :) Sure, I'll get it done as soon as possible!! (That's probably tomorrow...)

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger