A new template...?

Today, I had planned on making a post all about some awesome jewelry I made with some great friends of mine last night.

Alas, I forgot, the camera's missing, and... yeah. Let's just say that that plan backfired. Maybe another time.

Meanwhile, I was thinking.... I really love this blog design, but I was thinking that maybe I need a new one. Something that just kind of sparks my imagination. Something new and inventive. And something that kind of fits the description of fall, vintage, and, well, ME! =D So that's what I want to do. I hope you guys aren't going to go and start saying things like "OH MY WORD SHE CHANGED IT AGAIN!!" I really do love this design, and I might come back to it--AGAIN. But I need something new. Something to spark my interests and something that really reflects myself. I read on this one blog something that I really agree with. Something that went mostly like this--"Have your blog design reflect yourself." EXACTLY. :)

4 comments:

  1. No actually I quite look forward to your template changings. I've never seen a header quite like yours (the one on this blog) which is soooo creative and cute! Also I've been feeling really down and in the clouds lately do to a really horrible cold do you think you could pray that I start to feel better soon this is the longest cold I've ever had and it shows no sign of letting up on the contrary it just keeping adding new things ohhhh please do pray.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well, thanks! :) I will definitely be praying for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the blog design! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger