life's been catching up...

sorry that i didn't post earlier, didn't post yesterday on any of my other blogs but this one, and haven't commented on any of your blogs in ages. =P life has finally caught up with me..... and i'm not sure i was quite ready!!! today i got to go to the dentist. that all went well. and then the library. and then back home again.

excitingly, i got to design a blog!! please check out Patiently Waiting and tell me how you like it. :)

i have a question--about the story/design contest. i'm not exactly sure how to say who wins. i mean, there's going to be people doing stories and designs and both. i'm thinking i'll just like judge them all. like if i feel more inspired by the designing than the story, than the person who made the cover will win the person-spot in their story. (yes, i chose. if you win, i'm making a story where you're the main character!! *warning* you're going to have to tell me what you want your character to look like, what her name is, and how old she is. if you don't have your own name in public, that is....)

random question: would you rather have green eyes or violet eyes? (just to say, green eyes are one of the most rare eyes of the word. i LOVE them!!!! :))

if you've heard of/follow my blog Generation Gazette, then you'd know all about Danielle Panabaker and her friends. well, guess what?! i'm doing a story about them, though the world's kind of different than the one that i present in the story. the world seems a lot more... how should i say?... maybe dangerous. but i really like it. i almost have 100 pages. :)

i'm thinking of doing a quiz sometime soon.... random question: if i did a quiz would you show me your results?

random question: do you guys really hate poems??

i'll catch ya'll later. ;)

10 comments:

  1. If you did a quiz, I would DEFINITELY show you the results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I'm planning on doing one soon. :)

      Delete
  2. You did a great job designing her blog! As of the questions, I like my green eyes! And I would share my results from the quiz and poem posts aren't my favorite. I also can't wait to read the book about the Generation Gazette. I really enjoy that blog and I am really anxious to read another one of your books.

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love green eyes, too. :) I'll post it as soon as possible!! :)

      Delete
  3. Ga-Reen, Green would look nice with my orangish blond hair and when it finishes changing and settles on darkish brown it'll still look lovely though my blue eyes will look good than too I am sure. Did'ja know that violet is kind of mostly blue slightly tinted just a little purplish?
    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little confused by your first sentence...

      Delete
  4. You did a great job on the design of 'Patiently Waiting'! Are you planning to pursue graphic design jobs when you get older?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair, it's changing colors going from blonde to I'm guessing dark brown,
    I've had eyerows darker than my hair for as long as I can remember and a long time
    ago mom told me that my hair was slowly going to change to match the color of my eyebrows
    she told me her hair had changed as well and I have noticed my hairs getting darker a lot faster than it used to...hmmm wonder what I'll look like with brown hair?
    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. But I know about people who've had blonde hair that turned brown before. You'll look fine. ;)

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger