I get inspired...

...and then suddenly I just want to write, write, write. But there's no depth ever to those stories. I wish there were, because I just feel this urging, this calling to right about something like that.

Like right now, I have been inspired about these things:
1. Some kind of pirate adventure story.
2. A story about a quiet, reading girl who finds magic through books.

I'm currently working on the second one. It's really not that bad. I've already done pretty good, and it's already really funny, and there's lots of good characters. I think I named the name character Janie Penhaligon (don't know why......). And I really have to work on the pirate story. I keep on getting ideas and then.... down the drain.... zilch..... byebye.

But I'm working on it.

And then I get other inspirations. Design inspirations, this time. I have two people whose pinterests I really trust (like NO BAD PICTURES, THANK GOODNESS! =P) and so I've been using pictures off there, but then I don't have anybody to design for..... *sadness*..... anybody want a blog design? :) (Please say yes, somebody...............)

What are you inspired about?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds a lot like a book I'm writing but maybe it isn't mine's about a girl who travels inside a book and becomes part of it, the other is about a girl who comes out of a book when another disappears from the real world both sound exciting right? I've been working on them for awhile now :D
    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a lot of people write about it, but I love the idea. :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Storyteller,

    I know what you mean! I have so many book ideas that I've started and just get stuck. But I find that putting them away for a while and coming back fresh can help. I can't wait to hear how your stories will grow! :) Hugs!!

    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to design a blog, you can do mine again<3 You can do mine anytime<3

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK!!!!!!!!! :) I'll just redo it. (I don't think you Xed me off, lol =D) If I have time today. I'll do it sometime. =D

      Delete
  4. I've had that feeling before,too. I love your blog,it's so easy to relate to!! I tagged you @ my blog, http://lac998.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Thank you!!! I'll go check it out!!! :)

      Delete
  5. I would like a design! I really like your new one. :) Should I email you or...? :)

    Piper♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yeah, just email me with the guidelines that I have and then invite me to your blog and make me an admin. :) I'll get it done as soon as possible!!

      Delete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger