~The Keller Girls~ Interview!!

I got to interview ~The Keller Girls~! They're such a sweet group of sisters, and I've loved getting to know them through comments. :) Go and check out their blog!!! They're awesome!!!

The interview:

(It's unedited. :))


Hi Storyteller! 
Here is our interview! Thanks for having this! 

1. What is your favorite type of story? (fantasy, mystery, etc.)

Hannah~ A nice mixture of fantasy and non-fiction.

Ruth~ Mixture

Sarah~I do not really read that much but I like fantasy


2. What is your favorite season?

Hannah~ Definitely Fall.

Ruth~ Spring

Sarah~probably spring


3. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Hannah~ I LOVE History

Ruth~ Math

Sarah~ Math


4. What do you want to be when you grow up/or already are?

Hannah~ A stay at home mom.

Ruth~ A stay at home Mom

Sarah~ Me too


5. If you could have a pet--any kind, even magical, mythical, not real...--what would you have?

Hannah~ A Dog

Ruth~ A horse 

Sarah~ A HORSE


6. What do you think I look like? (hair color, eye color, etc.)

Hannah~ I think you have dirty blonde hair and brown eyes

Ruth~ Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

Sarah~ brown hair and brown eyes


7. What is your favorite eye/hair combination?

Hannah~ Black hair green eyes

Sarah~ Brown hair blue eyes

Ruth~ Red hair and green eyes


8. What's your favorite type of blog? (a story blog, random blog, etc.)

Hannah~ Either random or picture blog

Ruth~ Random

Sarah~ Random


9. What is your favorite color?

Hannah~ Blue

Ruth~ Green

Sarah~ Purple


10. What are some of your favorite foods?

Hannah~ Hamburgers, Cinnamon Toast, Nanimo Bars.....

Ruth~ Chicken soup, Rosemary chicken....

Sarah~Hamburgers,pumpkin pie,chili....


11. What's your favorite thing about blogging?

Hannah~ Meeting other young Christian girls.

Ruth~ Meeting other Christian girls

Sarah~ The same.


12. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Hannah~ Lily or Karen

Ruth~ I have no idea

Sarah~ I like my name =D


13. If you could live anywhere in the world--or magical worlds--where would you live?

Hannah~ Somewere in America

Ruth~ Oklahoma

Sarah~In Arkansas


14. What is your favorite blog?

Hannah~ There are too many to pick from to have a favorite.

Ruth~ I love them all!

Sarah~ I don't have a favorite

Awesome, girls! Thanks so much for taking!! I loved seeing just how God's blessed all of you with different personalities.




Here's a pretty little button for you guys to pull off. :)

Thanks so much!!!!

By the way, if you want to get interviewed, just visit the page Interview and follow my instructions. ;)


2 comments:

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger