Hero??

So Madeline May awarded/tagged me on her post about heros!!


The Rules:  
1.  Write some facts on your blog on the hero of your choice.  
2. Give one reason why you chose that paticular person.  
3.  Make up an award for your hero (Ex.  Honoring George Washington for the courage he had and standing up for the land he belived in.  Thank you.)  
So this means that whoever I tags gets this? Please correct if I'm wrong, Maddie! :)4.  Tag 5 friends 
5.  Tell them they have to do it with the hero of their choice.  
6. Have fun!

So I'm guessing that Jesus doesn't count, because Jesus is, of course, my hero of heroes!!!!!!! =D

But if I had to pick a real hero, I'd probably have to pick my family.

Sorry, Maddie.

I'm a sad, pathetic human being.

I don't have a hero like you do. :(

Let's see--who am I inspired by?

I'm inspired by Jamie Grace. So I suppose you could call her one of my heroes!! (yes, I am inspired by other people, such as Britt Nicole and such, but I saw Jamie Grace in concert, so that's why I'm picking her). :)

I picked this picture because it reminds me of how she kind of looked when I saw her in concert (though her hair was different).

Jamie, if you didn't know, struggles with Tourette Syndrome, a special syndrome that makes her move sometimes without her being able to stop herself. However, she still uses her talent to sing for the Lord and bless thousands of people!! I guess that's why she inspires me. Because she pulled through her hard time and is now reaching millions of people around the world in concerts!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know that she suffered from this until I saw her in concert and she said it. It just makes me admire her more. And not only that--she was so REAL. She was just like "hey guys I sing and how are ya'll doing?" I loved that about her.

So, who am I going to tag? ;)

Jess

Bye, ya'll!!!!!!

~Storyteller ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger