My own blog award

Ta-dah! I have made my own award. How brilliant. :) So, here are the rules and so forth that I'm putting on this award (which will be followed by the colorful bloggers):

1. Thank the person who gave the award (unless you're seriously bummed that you got the award) and leave a link.

2. Why did you get a blog?

3. What is your favorite animal?

4. What inspired your blog template?

5. What is/are your favorite color(s)? 

6. What is your favorite thing about your blog?

7. What's your favorite blog?

8. Award five people this award.

OK, here's my part!

Everything AG With Silence and Willow, by MajorAGFan<3 and Willow
Piano's Stories, by Piano Bookworm
In The Eyes of American Girlz, by Willow
Otter Days, by Otter Days
Totally Me!, by Madeline


Great job, guys!!! Congrats!!!! You have the most colorful blogs on my reading list!!!! =D

Later gator!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger