Stuck

I am scared--I am alone. I don't know where I am. Everything is dark. I wonder faintly if I'll ever see the light of day again. The darkness seems to say otherwise. I do not know anything. For some reason, I cannot speak. I cannot sing. I cannot make any noise that will even let myself know that I, myself, am alive. All I know is this--I am in danger.
    I do not know how long I have been in this place. I have no feeling in my soul here here. No sense of smell. No touch. No nothing. I do not dream here. I am stuck in a void of darkness that I cannot escape. I am trapped. I have no memory. I have no idea what kind of thing I might have done to deserve this. It must have been a very horrible thing.
   A song pounds in my ears; it is my own fear. I cannot escape it. I cannot escape anything. I cannot move. I cannot see. I cannot do anything at all. I am stuck here, until something saves me. What, I don't know. I don't even know what I need to be saved from but this evil darkness that has crept over me and stolen my freedom.
     My eyes--they have been hidden. I cannot see anything. Anything at all. If only I could see any color. But I am stuck in this dark void. My eyes are covered. My eyes cannot see. They cannot help me. Nothing can help me now.
     I am in grave danger. That is all I know. My eyes cannot see; they can't help me; they cannot do anything to aid me in anyway. My eyes are blind.  I cannot remove the things that cover them, because in reality they don't exist.
      I am stuck.
      Can you get me out?

Short story.
What are the themes?
What is going on in this story?
What is the person feeling?
Write your answers in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger