You can Change


Come, you've got to admit it. We've all got that pet sin that we always resort to. For me, it's my anger. (and impatience, and frustration, and worry...) But what is it for you?

God calls us to keep on growing closer and closer to Him. But how can we keep on growing closer and closer to God if we've got that one sin, that's always there, always in the way of us growing closer to Him?

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that there's only one way.

You've got to get rid of that sin.

But we can't do it in our own power, can we? That almost makes us do it more, just because we're frustrated that we can't stop. No, we need God's help. We need to pray for awareness when we're starting to do it, and for the self-control to stop. We need God's power to enable to us to not do our sins. We can't do it without God.

So what do you need to pray to God about today? Whatever it is, it's between you and God. If you're really willing to change and be formed in His likeness, you'll be convicted to change, just have I have. And you can change. You can. Because God's going to be there for you, waiting for you to ask for His power to change.

You can change.

Just pray.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, so true. It's hard to admit it, but we all do. For me, it's deceitfulness. If I can get away with this little lie, and then this one, that one... It's really hard for me and God's been working in me A LOT. Thanks for posting this thought-provoker!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

be nice ∞ be kind ∞ be a hero

Powered by Blogger